Dual Enrollment

Rising juniors and seniors are eligible to apply for a voucher from the State of Vermont to enroll in a college course at one of several Vermont colleges. These courses can be taken on the college campus or online. There is no fee for the course, however, students are responsible for textbook and lab fees associated with the course.

Students must meet with their school counselor prior to applying for the voucher and follow the procedure as outlined on the Dual Enrollment Form (see below). Upon successful completion of the course and a college transcript is received, the appropriate credit will be applied to the student’s high school transcript.